The Recruitment Marketing Podcast is an independent podcast produced for marketers by marketers. Whilst aimed specifically at marketing professionals within the recruitment industry, marketers from other industries will be able to identify with the career advice, knowledge, challenges and opinions shared.
Featuring in the latest edition of The Recruitment Marketing podcast is Sean Furey, a former Brand Manager from our parent company The SR Group. Sean discusses his career to-date, providing advice on what helped him progress from a Marketing Assistant in a UK professional services firm to Brand Manager of a global recruitment company. He also discusses how he manages the workload of multiple global projects as well as telling his most unusual marketing request to date!
The podcast talks about:
- How to approaching marketing as a brand manager, and the nuances of marketing into the professional services industry
- Why it is beneficial not to rush up the corporate ladder
- In the recruitment industry, only being an academic marketer will not get you all the way
- Having adaptable campaign planning, and starting with what won’t work first
- Learning not to say yes to everything and anything, but being honest about what you can deliver
- What Sales and Marketing need to understand about each others profession
You can listen to the whole podcast below.
To see the latest Marketing roles we are working on click here.