Business Development and Marketing in Professional Services: The Future
In our webinar “Business Development and Marketing in Professional Services: The Future ” Hannah Taylor, Manager from our London team hosted a panel discussion with six Business Development and Marketing experts from across the UK. The speakers discussed how the current economic landscape is impacting their teams, their function and how the future of business development and marketing within professional services may change in the future. The speakers were:
- Leor Franks, CMO, Augusta Ventures
- Peter Thomas, CMO, Accenture Europe
- Chris Pullen, Business Development Director Law, EY
- Alessandra Almeida Jones, Director of Marketing, Baker McKenzie
- Amanda Wadey, Head of Practice Development – Commercial Disputes, RPC
- Emma Baker, Head of Marketing & Communications at Charles Russell Speechlys
You can watch a recording of the full webinar below.
Business Development & Marketing in professional services webinar
If you have any questions about this article and if you need support hiring or finding the right role for you, contact our Carter Murray team or Hannah Taylor.