Up to £35000 per annum + bonus
over 1 year ago
Are you experienced in B2B Marketing, across the full marketing mix? Do you have a solid understanding of sales processes and driving brand loyalty?
I am currently recruiting for a B2B Marketing Manager (Northern Europe) for our client, Europe's leading hospitality company. This is an amazing opportunity to join a reputable, global business!
This role is hands-on and you will be responsible for developing and driving the B2B Marketing Plan for Northern Europe, working closely with Directors, Sales & the Corporate team.
Duties would include:
- Establish B2B marketing & communications plan for the business across Northern Europe
- Develop plans to drive brand awareness and an understanding of the company portfolio
- Work with key sales leads, develop ICP (integrated comms plan)
- Analysis of competitors; products, offers - determine other ways to develop USPs
- Create & deliver CRM plan for key segments
- Manage the B2B event website
- Manage external agency relationships across PR, printers, creative
We are looking for:
- Minimum 4 years' marketing experience within brand/B2B led role
- Hospitality industry experience highly desirable
- Excellent analytical skills - must be able to analyse campaigns ROI
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of CMS systems
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, established business who offer a fantastic benefits package and long-term career development!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.