£55000 - £65000 per annum + + Bens
6 months ago
EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS ACCOUNT MANAGER- FINIANCIAL SERVICES
SALARY UP TO £55,000- £65,000
FULL TIME/ HYBRID WORKING OPTION
Our client is a highly successful leading international bank, who are currently looking for an External Communications Manager to join their London team.
As the External Communications Manager, you will be responsible for managing the corporate reputation of the Bank, raising awareness and understanding of the business, their decentralised operating model, strong culture and values and broader business interests with key external stakeholders, across target national, trade and social media.
- Drafting and implementing an external PR programme that is closely aligned to the UK communications strategy and the Bank's business objectives
- Nurturing the Bank's corporate reputation with selective profile pieces and case study opportunities
- Identifying proactive opportunities to generate coverage
- Securing and managing media interviews, providing excellent counsel and guidance to spokespeople
- Working with the Branch Communications Officers to create an evolving bank of high quality customer case studies
- Working with the Branch Communications Officers to support branches with their local media endeavours
- Overseeing the Bank's corporate social media engagement and developing a content calendar
- Ideally from the banking or financial services sector
- Extensive media relations, External Communications, Corporate Communications or PR experience needed
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Excellent writing and verbal skills to deliver complex material in a clear and compelling way to diverse external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills in order to work with different people and departments within the Bank.
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.