Dubai, United Arab Emirates
UAE Dirhams2000 - UAE Dirhams25000 per month + plus benefits
6 months ago
Carter Murray in Dubai are working with one of our prestigious existing clients on a high level Executive Assistant for a senior director of the business. Their head office is based in Dubai and the role would require limited travel within the UAE.
Responsibilities of the position would include:
- Responsibilities include getting involved with a portfolio within the group and manage coordination & communication with senior Internal and External stakeholders and their support staff
- Follow up on reports, agenda's status updates
- Get involved with projects and follow through until completion
- Screen & prioritise tasks for the executive's review and ensure all have been actioned and updated as per timelines
- Assist with organising specific events/ conferences/ programs (internal or external) as per the needs/ directives
- Provide any other administrative/ secretarial support to the C suite
- Stake holder management - as role would require coordinating & communicating with senior & junior stakeholder that may be internal or external (UAE , GCC, France)
- French speaking candidate ( MUST BE trilingual - Arabic, English & French) because of the nature of interaction within & outside the organisation
- Passionate & switched on personality who is looking to do more than just administrative tasks
- Degree level education
- Previously worked for a large business as a Executive Assistant with a strong track record in dealing with senior executives.
If you match these requirements please apply on the link.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.