4 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Communications Manager for a government organisation. Analytical, adaptable, and a self-starter, you will serve as the primary point of contact between the organisation, external stakeholders, and the general public to drive insightful and informative content and derive thought strategies to uphold positive public sentiment.
- Create content for forge good ties with media players and do up appropriate preparations for public addresses
- Develop a comprehensive crisis strategy and manage crisis communications across different channels
- Serve as the point of contact between internal teams and external stakeholders and ensure strong rapport to troubleshoot any problems and respond to urgent problems
- Create a strong bond with the community to maximise public buy-in
- At least 8 years of experience in other relevant roles
- Good qualification in Communications, PR, or Social Sciences
- Strong proven success in managing media players and improving public engagement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in a second language is desirable
If you are up for a role that allows growth and a new challenge everyday, send in your CV to email@example.com today.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.