£37000 - £37001 per annum
3 months ago
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive looking for a role with the option to work entirely from home?
I have partnered with a leading financial services, advisory and accountancy firm that are offering this level of flexibility. I am looking to speak to a Digital Marketing Executive with experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) to join their growing team. The business has a network of 50 offices across the UK, as well as the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands and international capability in over 100 countries.
Key functional areas of responsibility
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords / Bing certification is a plus.
No less than 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.