City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
over 1 year ago
MARTECH IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT MANAGER, FINANCIAL SERVICES
£50,000- £60,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
Our client, a leading global financial services business is looking to hire a MarTech Implementation Project Manager into the Global Marketing team. You will have experience in project managing the onboarding of Marketing Technologies, ideally role gained in a regulated industry.
You will play a key role in enabling and executing new marketing technologies, maintaining and coordinating communication with the global stakeholders.
- Project managing the implementation, due diligence and plan for the global launch of the marketing technology transformation plans
- Leading the vendor management and onboarding of new marketing technology
- Monitoring budget and global offshore resourcing
- Preparing and delivering board meeting presentations on Transformation linked to the implementation of new marketing technology
- Ideally, you should have experience from a regulated environment
- Strong project management skills to include current/recent experience in onboarding Marketing Technology e.g. Eloqua, Salesforce, CRM systems
- Experience of working with marketing technology vendors
- Ideally, you will experience and understanding Marketing automisation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please send your cv to Melanie Swindells via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.