£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Marketing Analyst - 6-month FTC
£35,000 per annum
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading Educational Institute in London who are seeking to build out their Marketing Analytics team by adding a Marketing Analyst to the team on an initial 6 month contract.
With this department seeking to expand over the next few years, there is a high probability this role will become permanent.
As the Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for helping the company 'do marketing better' by helping them to better understand more about who and what is driving performance.
Measure, analyse and deliver insights on marketing performance and end to end user behaviour across all channels, platforms and products such as web traffic, lead generation and performance of paid / social media and analysing the customer journey.
- Build strong relationships with channel owners and the wider marketing team to understand business objectives.
- Regular reporting on marketing KPI's, data extraction from multiple sources - focusing on monthly reports.
- Work with channel owners to help benchmark for the performance of individual strategic campaigns and report on these.
- Develop a customer focused reporting, utilising the CRM systems to identify which customer segments deliver highest value.
- Undertake forecasting and target setting to support the annual planning process.
- Provide daily support to the Marketing Analytics Manager in delivering enhancements to the departments reporting capabilities.
- Able to understand customer behaviour and able to improve performance of digital marketing activities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and able to draw insights and recommendations from analysis and present them to key stakeholders.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in a marketing analytics department.
- Strong understanding of how a digital marketing department works.
- Experience on software such as PowerBI, Google Analytics, tableau, MS Dynamics, and advanced MS Excel.
If you feel this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.