Dubai, United Arab Emirates
over 1 year ago
Carter Murray Retail Division in Dubai are working with an exciting new F&B brand that has come into the market.
The brand is seeing lots of expansion over the region through retail, B2B and B2C channels.
The Sales Manager for HORECA division will be responsible to drive listings and distribution across range of products to a broad mix of accounts such as hotels, restaurant chains, and entertainment venues.
In addition, the selected candidate will identify, approach, pitch and win new business in order to grow the brands as much as possible.
As well as act as the face of the company and main POC to the HORECA industry.
The Successful Candidate:
- Degree educated , with experience in the Middle East market
- Self-driven with ability to identify opportunities and customer development needs.
- Experience talking to senior buyers/ procurment and stakeholders of national accounts.
- Ability to work with company defined sales and margins budgets
- You will be a confident self starter, personable, organised, driven and enthusiastic
- A commercially minded individual with a confident yet personable nature would thrive in this ever-growing company
- It would be a advantage to already have a network in this area in the Middle East region
Please apply on the link provided....
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.