Dubai, United Arab Emirates
10 months ago
Carter Murray in Dubai are currently partnering with one of the largest global tech companies on thier search for a Global Head of Communications.
This role will sit in the Middle East office and develop and execute corporate communication strategy to promote the Company's reputation among international stakeholders. This person will also be responsible for developing and proactively manage crisis that may impact corporate reputation and implementing corporate communication plans to support the objectives in international markets.
- More than 8 years' experience in corporate communications, with focus on media management, issue/crisis.
- Integrated communications tool kit
- Solid regional experience with a balance of strategic thinking and day-to-day execution
- Strong communications skills with high proficiency in spoken and written English
- B2B experience preferred; a strong candidate with B2C experience will also be considered.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, and can perform under pressure
- Frequent travel is required
- Can perform under pressure and fast-paced environment
- The Ideal candidate will have previously worked for a large tech company
- It would be preferable that the candidate is an Arabic speaker
- Masters or Bachelors level of education
If you match these requirements please apply on the link provided.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.