Carter Murray in Dubai are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a growing multi national business based in the UAE.
The role will report into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager. And the successful candidate will lead the development and implementation of the digital strategy, whilst leveraging digital strategy including search, social and marketing automation. With a focus on data, digital analytics, content and technology, this role will inspire experiences for customers across new and existing digital touchpoints, whilst helping build omni-channel experiences for all customers.
- Act as the digital innovation champion for this group, sharing learnings, industry insights and new technologies to help increase awareness of digital across the business. Utilize knowledge and experience of vendors to support you.
- Support the development of the digital strategy for all digital channels, with dedicated focus on channel innovation and evolution based on customer and business needs.
- With a dedicated content officer, design and implementation of a robust digital content strategy taking into account all owned, paid & earned digital channels plus campaign requirements from Marketing.
- Drive forward all Group digital assets to be best in class; continually optimizing and enhancing best practices and market-leading trends.
- Ensure maximum cohesion across the business when it comes to marketing technologies, data, content, social and digital marketing to identify opportunities and efficiencies.
- Work closely with Analysts and Data Scientists to use insights gained from all data sources - CRM, sales reports, web analytics, member research, key stakeholder input and industry best practice to drive ongoing optimization digital channels and content to provide best-in-class user experiences that also achieve the commercial objectives.
- Development of the digital strategy incl. marketing plan and content strategy, for all digital channels, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget with strong focus on measurement and optimization throughout
- Represent the group in the Adobe Marketing Cloud project, ensuring all requirements are captured and prioritized to deliver against forecast benefits
- Drive forward all digital assets to be best in class; continually optimizing and enhancing best practices and market-leading trends
- Ensure maximum cohesion across the business when it comes to marketing technologies, data, content, social and digital marketing to identify opportunities and efficiencies
- Manage day-to-day relationship with external agencies, as well as build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the group receive maximum support for its own activities
- Work closely with Analytics to ensure online data is well understood and used to build out the single customer view
- Improve the usability, design and conversion rates of all digital channels, existing and new, with strong focus on personalization
- Act as the digital champion, sharing learnings, industry insights and new technologies to help increase awareness of digital across the business. Utilize knowledge and experience of vendors to support you
- Maintain a report on competitors' promotions, monitor industry trends and ensure distribution of the information to internal stakeholders
- With specific focus on digital channel innovation and development of the content within those channels, this role will be responsible for taking our customer experiences to a new level in digital touchpoints, whilst helping design and build exceptional omni-channel experiences.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary educated ideally in a Marketing, Creative, Business, Digital or technology-related discipline
- At least 6 years of marketing and digital experience, preferably within a relevant, digital and data-driven field, such as:
- Loyalty / CRM
- Retail / banking / telco sectors / travel
- Digital or direct marketing agency
- A broad range of digital skills including:
- Digital Strategy
- Content Creation, Management & Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization & Marketing
- Social Media Strategy
- Digital Analytics
- Marketing Automation incl. personalization
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Technologies
- Digital Channel Strategies
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.