7 days ago
This unique role sits within businesses services of a global law firm, recognised as a leader in their industries. They have been able to do this through building long lasting relationship, instilling confidence in their clients and providing the best outcomes possible.
The Business Development Executive position is pivotal to the Business Development team, and offers a balance of project ownership and autonomy alongside working with senior managers and stakeholders to implement the firm's strategic plan
- Take ownership of the ongoing regular production of key publications and identify opportunities to evolve them to suit the needs of our client base.
- Lead and project manage campaigns and conferences in selected core areas.
- Support the Senior Business Development manager and work with the wider team to produce competitor and client analysis and feedback on areas for development.
- Support the delivery of bids and proposals, and identifying market gaps, followed by continued client care and creation of bespoke content.
- A strong understanding of business-to-business marketing and business development within professional services
- Evidence of good Partner management skills, ideally gained within a professional services environment
- Effective relationship builder - can interact with individuals at all levels across the business
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
If you have any queries or questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.