Business Development Executive
Our global law firm is looking for a Business Development executive to join their Business Development and Marketing team to help assist in encompassing client development, communications, and online marketing initiatives. You will be part of an organisation that is dedicated to providing the highest calibre of service, where their mix of expertise and culture allows them to operate seamlessly across the world.
This unique role offers the opportunity to work across two of the firms most prestigious practice groups, as a result giving unparalleled exposure to multiple stakeholders and a variety of work experiences, ensuring no two days are the same.
- Support the two core practice groups with ongoing BD profile raising activity on a day-to-day basis.
- Support the BD manager and fee-earners in updating relevant brochures for the core practice areas and actively maintain credentials logs.
- Manage the full proposal lifecycle, which includes being responsible for pitches relevant to the areas above, manage/produce individual capability statements as well as input on pitch presentations.
- Liaise with the communications and PR team on internal news announcements and press releases to support the media plan for the different practice areas.
- Experience working in a similar position within a professional Services firm.
- Able to handle multiple workloads and manage multiple deadlines, maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- A positive can-do mindset, with an attitude and approach representative of the firms’ values.
If you have any questions or queries about the role, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me on +44 20 7332 2493 or at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.