£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Website Product Owner
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
About the role
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading Charity in England who are looking for an experienced Website Product Owner to join them on a permanent basis. You will be the lead on setting the overall strategy and objectives for the website as well as the continuous release of features, prioritising functionalities and working with Senior Stakeholders to enhance customer journeys, customer experience and to increase content engagement and sales.
You will have responsibility for managing and developing a Content Lead, and together create and deliver a vibrant strategy for the web presence.
- Plan and produce engaging content, using a range of formats, to ensure the website is more effective.
- Responsible for the development, socialisation, prioritisation and agreement of the product strategy, backlog and website roadmaps.
- Lead on the reporting of website performance and product changes.
- Be fully data driven, with the ability to confidently communicate complex user data to stakeholders - have an excellent understanding of relevant analytics and tracking tools.
- Lead performance management of the website.
- Own persona-based customer journey analysis and basing development and website functional prioritisation on improving persona outcomes at journey points
- Champion an on-brand approach, act as gatekeeper for the organisation's website strategy
- Create self-sufficiency across the organisation for posting website content, and constantly monitor content to ensure it is relevant and up to date.
- Actively promote diversity and a variety of perspectives across the organisation
- Perform any other duties commensurate with these responsibilities, the band of the post and skills and qualifications of the post-holder.
- Need the ability to work on your own initiative and contribute positively to the work of the team
- Have to be flexible and willing to adapt and learn new skills, work out of hours and travel as required
- Require the ability to work effectively to tight and/ or competing deadlines
If you feel this role is for you then please apply today, applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.