VP Sales APAC, ATM
We have a current opportunity for a VP Sales APAC to join a leading, global Fintech firm in Singapore. This newly created role will build and deliver a pipeline of new business that will drive the company’s growth in the APAC region. You will be responsible for the prospecting, generating demand and ultimately the securing of new business relationships and partnerships that deliver new value in the ATM space across banks, processors and independent ATM deployers.
- Take ownership of specific opportunities within the prescribed territory including banks and Independent ATM Deployers.
- Build out key processing and partner relationships
- Source and develop relationships and opportunities in the target markets and opportunities. Expectation to drive demand and to bring deals to closure in a rapid fashion.
- Work with marketing division to efficiently drive lead generation.
- Build relationships and secure agreements with new partners to assure a pipeline of new opportunity and to build the brand in this field.
- Work with product division to identify and scope product enhancements and to identify potential ancillary product sales opportunities
- Work with existing partners to develop new business opportunities.
- Preparation of business cases (incl. P+L and cash flows) for new territories and opportunities.
- Identification of prospective service delivery partners in new markets.
- Represent at events, with industry bodies, with payment networks and with regional regulators.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluent in English language
- Proven track record of selling to financial institutions and ATM deplyers
- Experienced market and business developer at both operational and C levels of banks and independent payment providers
- At least 7 years within the electronic payments sector with existing relationships in the payments industry
- Self starter who is capable of working in a global organisation structure with the ability to travel.
If you feel that your experience is suited please apply
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.