Sydney, New South Wales
7 months ago
My client, a global SaaS organisation with offices around the world, are an industry leading brand who have a fantastic product and service offering.
They are currently looking to hire an experienced VP of Customer Success to look after ANZ and Asian markets based in Sydney.
The VP Customer Success, APAC collaborates closely with the VP of Sales and provides strong leadership direction to the broader Customer Success teams for the region.
This role will suit somebody who is obsessed with customer experience and is focused on exceeding revenue, renewals, and product usage targets.
This is one of the most senior positions in the region and reports into Europe
- Lead the Customer Success culture in the APAC region and be an advocate for the customer experience
- Manage people managers and teams of individual contributors to achieve net retention, renewals, product usage and NPS targets
- Develop and implement strategic customer account plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Develop and implement cross selling strategies
- Prioritize retention forecasting activities and embed performance goals across the broader team
- Review and make recommendations on geographic market data to identify growth opportunities
- Collaborate closely with Marketing to develop and execute a winning marketing plan and customer-marketing strategy
- Collaborate closely with Product and Development to refine customer strategy through product positioning and investment to deliver on a customer feedback loop
- Experience in leading customer success teams (preferably in SAAS)
- Experience managing managers an advantage
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Passionate about the customer experience
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous learning and improvement
- Experience with account management and structuring territories and net retention expectations
- Experience working closely with senior leaders such as VP of Sales
- Dedicated focus on forecasting accurate and achievable results
Attractive package on offer
if you are interested in the above or similar roles please apply through the link or to email@example.com
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.