Sydney, New South Wales
+ Super + Bonus
6 months ago
My client, a global SaaS organisation with offices around the world, work with over 50% of all fortune 1000 companies. Their software and services are the leader in their field.
They are currently looking to hire an experienced VP of Customer Success to look after ANZ and Asian markets based in Sydney.
The VP Customer Success, APAC collaborates closely with the VP of Sales and provides strong leadership direction to the broader Customer Success teams for the region.
This role will suit somebody who is obsessed with customer experience and is laser focused on exceeding revenue, renewals, and product usage targets.
This is a senior leadership position that provides strategic direction & management to the regional Customer Success & Services teams across APAC
- Lead the Customer Success culture in the APAC region and be an advocate for the employee experience
- Lead the Services team that includes Implementation, professional services, training and solutions engineers
- Manage people managers and teams of individual contributors to achieve net retention, renewals, product usage and NPS targets
- Develop and implement strategic customer account plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Develop and implement cross selling strategies
- Prioritize retention forecasting activities and embed performance goals across the broader team
- Review and make recommendations on geographic market data to identify growth opportunities
- Collaborate closely with Marketing to develop and execute a winning marketing plan and customer-marketing strategy
- Collaborate closely with Product and Development to refine customer strategy through product positioning and investment to deliver on a customer feedback loop
- Experience in leading customer success teams (preferably in SAAS)
- Experience managing managers - Directors and Manager level
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Experience with account management and structuring territories and net retention expectations
- Experience working closely with senior leaders such as VP of Sales
- Dedicated focus on forecasting accurate and achievable results
- Passionate about the customer experience
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous learning and improvement
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.