Working for one of the most highly respected banks in the Middle East this role will form part of the Group Marketing function and will play a central role in building the marketing strategy. Key to this will be working closely with a research agency to generate insights that allow the bank to maximise the effectiveness of its marketing expenditure.
- Manage a team of three, developing their skills and providing robust support where necessary
- Conduct thorough research and benchmarking exercises both internally and through agency
- Qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Lead the bank's planning for marketing and advertising
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure marketing campaigns deliver the maximum possible impact
- Internally explain and champion the marketing and communication strategy and vision
- Ensure the team delivers excellent service to internal stakeholders and commercial results that support the bank's strategy
- Strong track record of strategic marketing within a B2B financial services setting
- Considerable experience of marketing, advertising and research
- Previous responsibility for marketing budgets and high level of attention to detail
- Creative approach to marketing and able to adapt and learn quickly
- Strategic and commercial thinker
- Background in working in large matrix organisations and an ability to manage senior stakeholders
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.