There is an opportunity to join a leading, international financial services firm in a VP, Corporate Communications role. This position will be responsible for developing and implementing digital content while also working on more traditional corporate communications and marketing projects for the APAC region. Being part of a small Corporate Communications team regionally you will work closely with senior stakeholders and have a high level strategic input.
- Developing and executing a digital content / social media strategy
- Managing the production of corporate materials including corporate presentations, videos and brochures
- Creating, planning, organising and managing events
- Creating thought leadership opportunities
- Creating and managing CSR and sponsorship opportunities
- 8+ years relevant experience in corporate communications with exposure to the financial services industry
- Experience developing digital content and social media strategies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English, Mandarin is also highly regarded
- Experience with broader marketing duties including events
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders and work collaboratively with the executive team
If you feel that your experience is suited to the role please apply;
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.