almost 2 years ago
A Media and Entertainment start-up is looking for a detail-oriented UX Designer with a flair for creativity- to help increase their mobile application's ease of use, so as to attract and retain users!
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Test out product useability and evaluate feedback
- Develop customer-centric wireframes and prototypes
- Solve any UX issues that may arise along the way
- Collaborate with UI designers to come up with attractive design ideas
- Stay ahead of competitor products and well-alert of industry trends
- Manage any other ad-hoc projects for the business
- 3-5 years of experience in UX or UI designing
- Portfolio of design projects that are mobile app based
- Familiarity with prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Sketch, AI, PS, Axure, etc.)
- Experience in project management and user behaviour research
- Experience in working with international partners
- With existing eligibility to work in Singapore
*BONUS, IF YOU HAVE:
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of product design
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Should you like to be part of the team of creatives behind this project, send your CV to email@example.com today!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.