Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
about 2 years ago
This is a fantastic C-Level executive opportunity for an experienced and a creative-minded UX professional to lead the strategic and day to day customers and citizens experience environment, and embodying the business values.
Reporting to the CEO, This is a key role for the organisation leading the development and delivery of audience focused experience and communications, to build awareness and brand activation on one of the most ambitious, forward-thinking and sustainable masterplan for Riyadh's new 2 million m² smart-city.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Responsible for a large annual budget.
- Drive the development of a Continuous Citizen Experience Enhancement strategy, covering the User Experience, Innovation and Destination Marketing activities.
- Provide expert communications and media/press relations counsel and act as an international media contact.
- Mentor, encourage, foster and support intelligent innovation and risk taking in order to create and deliver business models that improve the user interaction and experience and deliver the best financial performance to the business.
- Coordinate with all respective functions to build and strengthen the project(s) branding.
- Sets Key Performance Indicators.
- Provide leadership in managing a multidisciplinary team.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities;
- Degree or equivalent;
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in spearheading user engagement and user experience, with a minimum of 5 years in leadership position;
- Track record of working across multiple geographies, or other international experience;
- Proven and demonstrable experience of defining and executing creative, impactful UX and Design Thinking strategies ;
- Proven ability to work well under pressure;
- Ability to deal effectively and confidently with all levels within a matrix organisation;
- Press office/media experience, including an ability to deal effectively with journalists;
- Experience of C-level executive destination marketing support;
- Experience of team management.
What's on Offer
There is a highly competitive package on offer including benefits.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.