City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum
8 months ago
Do you have broad skills within marketing and communications? Do you have a flare for growth marketing, excellent content & editorial skills and a creative yet analytical mindset? Do you have experience in B2B Marketing or working within professional, business services or tech?
I am currently recruiting for a UK Marketing & Communications for our client, a successful yet rapidly growing tech scale-up whose goal is to help people work better, who work with a range of industry-leading clients and businesses. Working as part of the central London office, you'll report directly to the UK CEO and play an important role in helping to grow in the UK and internationally. You'll need to be a communications pro with strong B2B marketing knowledge!
You'll work to build awareness, generate leads, and create assets that help close deals and drive customer success. You'll also have the opportunity to work directly with clients to help them ensure their adoption of the services via various channels (communication plans, bespoke materials, etc.)
Managing and executing a range of multi-channel campaigns, duties will include:
- Creating pitch materials for a new offering
- Building comms plans to promote business services to clients
- Writing intranet pages, email sequences, white papers, case studies
- Overseeing a testimonial video shoot
- Advising the sales team on a big-ticket proposal
- Organising events and webinars
We are looking for:
- A degree from a top university or business school
- 3-5 years' relevant B2B marketing and communications experience (including content creation)
- Excellent content and editorial skills
- Skilled in using PowerPoint to create high-quality pitch materials
- Self-directed and creative with an entrepreneurial can-do attitude
- A believer in high standards, with impeccable attention to detail
Experience working within a tech/start-up business is highly desirable, alternatively candidates from financial or professional services will be considered.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business in a role that offers autonomy and responsibility, reporting directly into the CEO & working closely with colleagues in Paris & the US. Our client are an international company who offer regular trips to Europe, on-boarding in Paris (post-COVID!), and the chance to collaborate with colleagues across three continents!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.