over 2 years ago
- Providing front line support to our clients across phone, email, web chat and social media
- Proactively conversing with our clients about financial markets and our latest innovations
- Providing an execution-only phone dealing service (following relevant training and support)
- Resolving trade disputes
- Providing clients with technical support with our front-end platforms and chart packages
- Conducting audit checks and client administration tasks
Full training will be provided in every aspect of financial dealing, account management and client support. The probationary period will be closely monitored and will involve a proficiency test. Initial learning will involve one on one classroom based training and then a period of time shadowing an experienced member of the Trading Services team.
This entry level position is ideal for recent graduates with strong interpersonal skills seeking work in a fast-paced, challenging and team-focused environment.
6 months experience working in a client facing, administrative role (this could be gained either through a "gap year" or as part of a student part-time role)
A keen, demonstrable interest in, and understanding of, financial markets.
Australian Residents/Holders of current Australian 457 Visa
Experience of working within a financial environment, especially in a client facing role
Educated to Degree level
Cantonese, Mandarin and English all to a professional written/spoken standard
Self-starting, enthusiastic team-player who will be willing and able to help colleagues at peak-times ; very organised / pro-active individual who has the ability to remain calm and measured; articulate with excellent communication skills; deadline / detail / delivery conscious, flexible to changing priorities and able to work at a consistently high standard
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
A logical and analytical approach; high level of numeracy
Computer literate in Microsoft Office
Number of openings
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.