Working closely with the insights and campaigns teams, you will ensure the delivery of propositions for events such as Valentines Day, Back to School and Mothers Day to maximise customer experience instore.
- Facilitate brief and concept development for key yearly events, affecting customer shopping trip and in-store brand experience
- Use insights and and various sources to keep up to date with trends, competitors and customers, intrepret these insights to initiate and influence new propositions that will enhance the customer shopping trip
- Be a conduit between the wider business and the customer function to ensure all trade activity comes through the right process and has the right support
- Influence and gain support with key stakeholders and teams to mobilise propositions
- Coach and support streams of work through to completion; ensuring the proposition vision is delivered
- Ensure that we have great and simple customer led proposition that are affordable, scalable and profitable.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 4-5 years experience
- You must be commercial and come from either being a Buyer, Category Manager, Marketing Manager or if you are in a Proposition role currently that would be great!
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to project manage
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple way
- Passion for delivering the customer a great experience
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.