A global well known financial services company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the growing marketing team. The successful candidate will be a talented Digital marketing manager with retail or financial services experience. You will be responsible for driving traffic to the website and owning and managing all digital - across acquisition and retention.
The position will handle the following:
- Take responsibility that relevant traffic is driven to the website which is converted
- Create and manage a strategic digital marketing plan with measurable results
- Build and Implement digital action plans across SEO, SEM and affiliates
- Optimise and maintain the websites
- Control and own the digital marketing budget
- Constant site reporting and analysis of campaign performance
- Establish and deliver a eCRM programme focused on retaining existing customers
- Give recommendations on content and for organic SEO success
- Make sure a high level of customer insight and analysis is maintained
You: bright, driven and incredibly digitally focused. You will be perfect for this role if you possess copious amounts of progressive digital marketing experience, across the full digital marketing mix including SEO, SEM, conversion, reporting, website, affiliates, ecommerce and eCRM. You will have experience in achieving growth in web metrics, lead quality, conversion rates and social engagement metrics. Must have experience in managing multiple websites.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.