almost 2 years ago
A Technical Lead is wanted by a media & entertainment start-up based in Singapore. This person must have strong knowledge and experience with working on Mobile App Development, in order to set up an in-house App Development Team.
He or she will be strategising and developing the team and its projects while working closely with the Head of Product to define and control the scope of these projects; handle maintenance requests; and ensure a smooth delivery of IT operations from project initiation to ongoing product support.
- Hire the best possible technical talent for in-house app development team.
- Set goals for app developers in team, success markers, and adjust project plans to match developers' workload as requirements change.
- Identify the problems and solutions to the current development set up.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality products from team through continually implementing improvement processes.
- Responsible for ownership of the application code base - maintaining the integrity of the code, understanding and documenting its current capabilities, enforcing standards and best practices, and performing code reviews
- Work with business users to define scope of all projects and maintenance requests.
- Build and maintain rapport with key vendors in order to optimise usage of their products.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and communicate the solution to non-technical management and co-workers.
- Prepare and present progress reports and ensure the projects further organization goals, while anticipating problems in advance.
- Minimally 8 years of experience in the application development / software engineering field
- 4+ years of experience in management roles
- 4+ years of mobile application development experience is essential
- Having previously led development teams, providing technical direction and leadership on successful projects
- Strong know-how of UI and front-end web technologies (Java Script, HTML, Ajax etc.)
- Significant hands-on experience in design, implementation, and developing public facing digital experiences
- Knowledge of current and emerging IT products, services, and processes
- Experience with implementing and supporting Internet eCommerce systems is necessary
- Strong analytical, adaptable, and project management skills
If you've the relevant expertise in setting up and driving an application development team, and would love to be part of this entertainment media company, we'd love to hear from you!
Send in your CVs to email@example.com now.
Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.