Sydney, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum + + Super + Bonus
almost 2 years ago
My client is a world leading global company who produce business information research and marketing services into a range of markets such as Consumer, Finance, Banking, Construction, Medical, Pharma and IT sectors
Due to expansion and growth they are looking to recruit a
Team Manager - Customer Success Manager
- Proactively build relationships with our clients to ensure they see the full value in our services and are getting the best return on their investment with us.
- Manage a team of 5 Customer Success Executives based in sydney and wider APAC region
- Influence future client value through product engagement, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Work cross-functionally with our commercial and research teams to develop and lead customer account plans.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our products and an understanding of what's happening in the industry so that you can drive continuous client engagement.
- Be the 'voice' of the customer within our business and provide feedback to all other teams to drive continuous customer success.
- Engage with the Customer Success team and manage activities around; onboarding, training, performance and coaching.
- Work on global internal projects with the objective of enhancing effectiveness and efficiency.
- 4+ years' experience in a customer-facing account management/service role
- Previous team management or team leader experience
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for growth
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity
- Is an enthusiastic leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and have excellent attention to detail
- Well defined prioritisation and organisational skills
- Salesforce and Microsoft Office experience preferred
if you are interested in the above please apply through the link or call Pearce on 0292369061
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.