There is an opportunity to join a leading, global corporate payments and financial services firm in a Team Leader role. This position will drive acquisition of new commercial and corporate customers while leading a team of sales professionals to achieve business goals. The firm offers a strong career platform and a compensation model that enables high earning potential.
- Build a best-in-class commercial sales team by attracting and developing talented and motivated sales professionals
- Support execution of the Global Commercial Services sales strategy in alignment with overall market growth objectives
- Support the team to develop an in-depth understanding of prospective clients needs, building relationships with C-levels for success and influencing decision-making whilst developing an execution against strategic sales plans
- Define acquisition sales strategies to generate new billings, win-to-trade, new booked volume and meet growth targets as a sales team.
- Support pipeline development and manage cycle performance through robust reporting governance
- Conduct in-field coaching and measure individual sales performance
- Collaborate with Risk and Credit teams to minimise losses and drive profitable growth
- A minimum of 4 - 6 year's professional corporate sales experience, with the strategic and consultative selling and negotiation skills to sell to decision making level. Excellent influencing and problem-solving skills with proven success leading a sales team
- Prefer strong knowledge in either corporate card, trade finance, international finance or loans
- Proven ability to ensure effective collaboration and see that key linkages with other business stakeholders are optimised
- Highly customer-focused and results-oriented approach, with demonstrated thought leadership capacity
- Demonstrated the ability to recruit, develop and retain sales talent
- Knowledge of financial acumen is in advantage (financial statement analysis, cash flow)
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills at all customer levels, with fluency in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is value added.
If you feel that your experience is suited please apply below;
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.