27 days ago
Carter Murray is looking for a Team Coordinator based in Saudi Arabia for a giga-project in the tourism and real estate industry.
The role of Teams Coordinator is to provide operational and administrative support to the Executive Director, work closely with the team and external stakeholders to implement and manage systems and processes that will empower the team to deliver their goals and objectives.
- Provide executive assistant duties to the Director as required and support as directed.
- Provide varied team support to the Media, Entertainment and Culture team, including; presentations, market research, data analysis, taking minutes, booking travel and accommodation, diary management, adhoc reporting under the direction of Business Operations Manager.
- Supporting the Business Ops team across all Sector specialisms with identified focus on procurement, financial reporting and project planning.
- Take responsibility for internal communication and proactively look for ways to increase collaboration and team engagement.
- Manage internal requests from across the organization and participating in coordination of meetings and initiatives.
- Support on new projects and initiatives as they arise.
- Oversee daily operations in collaboration with team members, support project teams and consultants to ensure efficient and effective collaboration.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Analytical skills to understand and apply research and statistics in report writing and decision-making
- Organizational skills to manage records and data, and meet deadlines
- Advanced computer skills and experience with specific software and web-based systems, such as those used for personnel management, report writing and project management
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.