Wellington, New Zealand
NZ$50000 - NZ$60000 per annum
over 2 years ago
This is a Global Organisation that supply high quality air-conditioning units to residential and commercial customers, with offices and warehouses across both NZ Islands. Continuously voted a "great place to work" by their employees they offer many employee perks and a fast paced and supportive work environment.
The key responsibilities are:
- Processing of all import shipments into NZ & stock related tasks
- Lead day to day operations of all procurement and import functions
- Ensure the highest level of customer service along with inventory targets
- Maintaining master data integrity in ERP system
- Supply & inventory Management
- Landed cost Pack-end to end process
To be considered you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Supply/Logistics or Operations
- Advanced computer experience with ERP systems & Microsoft Office Applications
- Solid interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated consultative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Tertiary qualification in purchasing, logistics or inventory management
- Team player
If successful, the salary ranges from $50,000 to $60,000 NZD. There is always a clear career progression programme and a supportive, fast paced and fun environment. Also continuous training.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.