This is the perfect role for a high energy, self-motivated graduate to support and build on the success of the sales team.
You will be accountable accountable for many aspects of client service, including effective query management and support services for the broader team. Previous sales experience, or financial services experience isn't necessary, however you will need to have an interest in funds management and have demonstrable experience in a client / customer services role. Your attention to detail must be excellent and you will communicate with ease and in a professional manner with stakeholders across every level of the business.
More specifically the role will entail:
* Deliver a superior client experience to investors and related third parties, including fielding and responding to queries
* Support the broader sales team with sales collateral, reporting and client management
* Analysis of sales activity
* System evaluation, processes and procedures for inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvement
* Participation at industry conferences and client events - travel as required
* Plan and management of events
This is a truly unique and superb opportunity to build knowledge and a career in one of the most innovative and progressive financial services segments and firms. It is anticipated that the successful candidate will have the skills, ability and desire to progress to managing more senior client relationships over time as their skills, knowledge and experience grow.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we recieve we are only able to respond to successful candidates who will be contacted within three working days.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.