almost 2 years ago
The world's largest private healthcare group are now looking to add a talented Strategic Account Director to its thriving corporate business.
A commercial role of real depth, you will manage the strategic relationships within a defined portfolio of key clients, whilst significantly raising the profile and awareness of the business within the corporate market place.
The role will offer exposure to an exclusive collection of blue-chip brands - as such you will be a skilled communicator, able to operate with gravitas and distinction. Experience working with corporate clients will serve you well and a familiarity with the private healthcare market is valuable, if not essential.
A proven New Business professional, you are comfortable engaging with a range of Senior Stakeholders and also relish the challenge of motivating a high performing team.
Job Purpose / Responsibilities:
- A brand ambassador for the world's largest private healthcare group
- Creating a relationship strategy, establishing sound relationships with strategic client stakeholders
- Client leadership, facilitating the development of a vision for the retention and evolution of existing relationships
- Exploring cross sell opportunities and identifying any risks to accounts
- New Business Acquisition through tender processes and/ or direct contact via intermediaries/ clients
- Commercial management for the financial performance of the account portfolio
This role is based in Central London and offers a competitive basic salary and bonus / benefits package.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.