This organisation is extremely well known for their health, fast and delicious food. They have over 150 outlets across Australia and a looking to grow this much much more over the next few years!
As well as food that you'd be proud to speak and eat this organisation have a food ethos and are aiming (and succeeding) in feeding the hungry across the globe. With their H/O in Surry Hills and outlet across the country this is a fantastic organisation to join and be a part of.
As a Franchise Recruitment Manager, you will be;
- Identifying new franchise opportunities across Sydney, Melbourne & Perth
- Attending events and being a brand ambassador
- Building relationships and new opportunities through your network
- Providing presentations and information to potential new owners
- Clearly explaining the format options available and their suitability
- Being the go to person and aid through the process.
To be considered you will need;
- Excellent relationship communication skills
- Experience working with franchise partners
- A clean driving licence and happy to work away from home at times
- A commercial approach within the hospitality or QSR sectors
- Closing abilities
- Experience in a similar position
The salary on offer ranges from $80k-$100K 9 depending on experience), there is a car allowance of $20K PLUS up to $5K per franchise sale completed. As previously mentioned this is a fantastic opportunity and their approach to their staff, customers and towards feeding the world is outstanding!
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.