over 2 years ago
The company would like to enhance brand awareness to bring the firm to the next level. As part of this journey, their global marketing team is looking for a new team member and have created a new role for an accomplished, credible and passionate Senior Marketing Manager (Senior VP level) in Germany.
Working in the Firm's global, high energy Marketing and Business Development team, the successful candidate will deliver targeted, tailored and sophisticated marketing and profile‐raising campaigns in pursuit of the German practice's growth objectives. Building strong relationships with senior figures within the company and acting as the point person for the external PR agency.
- Work closely with the Germany local market leader and the Managing Director responsible for Marketing and industry leaders to understand, anticipate, plan and support their marketing needs
- Work closely with the external PR agency
- Raise the visibility and brand awareness of the conultancy through content‐based marketing leveraging both globally produced and locally produced content
- Develop and implement Germany‐specific marketing partnerships, sponsorships and campaigns to target senior individuals at German corporates, law firms and private equity companies
- Oversee press outreach campaigns working with the global PR team and the local PR agency
- Oversee social media and thought leadership campaigns working collaboratively with other EMEA team members
- Work with the central marketing team to ensure a consistent, premium brand platform across all firm activities in alignment with brand guidelines
- Measure and report on campaign outcomes and results
- Retain and manage relationships with external vendors and agencies
- Tasks may be split up as follows: 20% PR, 20% Event, 30% Marketing campaigning/CRM, 10% Social Media,
10% BD support, 10% overall admin
Qualifications and requirements:
- C. 10 years + experience, ideally working in a complex matrix structure environment
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) degree required; CIM or equivalent preferred
- Professional services marketing experience preferred
- Proven track record of strong project management
- Creative and strategic with internal and external audiences
- Proactive and responsive; ability to juggle multiple large and complex projects under time pressure and adapt to changing circumstances
- Experience managing relationships with multiple vendors
- Strong management skills; mentors and challenges others to continuously develop innovative, best in class processes
If you are intersted please send your application with all relevant credentials.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.