8 months ago
Carter Murray is looking for a Special Initiatives Delivery Consultant based in Saudi Arabia for a giga-project in the tourism and real estate industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and take ownership of a number of urban planning special initiatives
- Develop, review and sign off initiatives concepts, budget and feasibility studies and business plans
- Manage divisional change management activities and planning, including the development of strategies and tactics, change impact analysis and audience/stakeholder assessments
- Defines and measures success metrics and monitors change progress
- Manage budgeting and reporting to executive-level stakeholders
- Plans initiatives delivery approach, requirements and scope of work of the agreed special initiatives
- Manage process enhancements and varied special projects to execute solutions to attain key performance improvement or
- Conduct quality assurance and quality control procedures for special initiatives deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Written and Oral proficiency of English language, project management skills and experience
- Expertise in providing in providing leadership, developing talent and teams and articulating the vision
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.