Sydney, New South Wales
AU$120000 - AU$150001 per annum + + Super + Commission
4 months ago
My clients is a massively growing SaaS organisation with operations in APAC, EMEA and HQ in the US. They are the market leader in their field and provide standout products and services to top tier organisations in each region they operate in.
The Regional Sales Director drives revenue growth through new bookings, primarily related to initial prospect/customer meetings, pipeline creation and commercial deal management.
This individual contributor role will drive growth primarily through the sales cycle from effective customer prospecting, pipeline management (MEDDICC), accurate forecasting through to deal completion. The Regional Sales Director is an enthusiastic and commercially focused individual with a proven track record in closing new business.
- Prospect new leads in addition to supplementing inbound leads to build pipeline;
- Develop an expert knowledge of our specialist SaaS solutions with a focus on multiple products within the portfolio;
- Develop expert knowledge of the product suite and industry;
- Adopt a 'solutions' selling approach, rather than a features and functionality sales approach.
- Effectively demo solutions, both in person and online;
- Effectively manage the end to end sales cycle from opportunity to deal close using MEDDICC sales methodology;
- Utilize sales tools such as Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Webex, Gong.io to prospect new leads, schedule initial meetings, increase win rates and generate bookings;
- Accurately maintain SFDC records, forecast and report out on projected bookings, deals closed etc. on a regular basis;
- Work with the marketing team to develop a targeted accounts strategy for your respective market and implement accordingly;
- Proven experience in selling SaaS or technology related products or services with a track record of consistently closing new business;
- Experience bringing in new logo business
- A high level of curiosity and empathy with the ability to understand a potential customer's context, issues and pain points through effective questioning and listening;
- Strong experience of holistic, value add 'solution' selling;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with a high level of charisma;
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills;
- Excellent attention to detail with a good understanding of the sales cycle and the importance of accurate pipelining and forecast reporting;
- Competitive, tenacious and resilient with a strong ability to adapt and work calmly under pressure
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.