Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
6 months ago
Carter Murray is looking for a Software Developer to join a regulated exchange firm for digital securities and assets. The successful candidate will be in charge of applying business requirements and knowledge of software development lifecycles to design, produce and guide the development of complex software solutions or customer solutions.
- Understand the whole business lifecycle and the associated technologies.
- Work closely with the Tech Ops and QA teams to maintain the integrity of the technology solutions and ensure all issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Design and develop control reports for business and technology.
- Develop the integration of 3rd Party technology to create the overall business solution.
- Support troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading software.
- Develop high quality and efficient code based on specifications.
- Assist in the evaluation, selection and deployment of 3rd party systems.
- Identify and execute improvements to code quality.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Degree in Computer Science or Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 2 years + experience in a software development or support role.
- Start-up experience a big plus
- Thorough knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. C++, Java)
- Flexible and open-minded, able to adapt within a fast-changing environment
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, keen to expand experience
- Client and solution oriented with good communication skills
- Good analytical, synthesis and communication skills
- Autonomy, commitment, and perseverance
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.