about 1 month ago
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST- 7 MONTH FTC- WEALTH MANAGEMENT
This a fantastic opportunity to work within a large wealth management firm based in central London! The Social Media Specialist will join their growing brand engagement team helping in managing their community profiles and create engaging and meaningful content for their audiences.
- Moderate, generate and champion community interactions across their spectrum of channels, be it engaging in conversations on Facebook and Twitter or managing user reviews, all while interfacing with teams from across the company to help make sure they provide the best guidance to their customers and their wider audiences
- Work with their content studio to help plan, create, and publish quality content
- Regularly explore and flag the best ways to find and engage new communities and audiences
- Support the Brand Engagement team with identifying new opportunities to grow their social media footprint
- Monitor, analyse and report on community activity on an ongoing basis, feeding the wider team with insights and observations about how they can improve their output
The successful candidate will have a least 2 years social media experience, specifically within community management and content creation whilst also being a reliable member of the team, exhibiting great organization skills and a strong attention to detail. Experience within Financial services is advantageous but is not essential.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.