As the Social Media Manager you will be lead the social strategy and manage the content that goes out across all channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
This role is a 12 month initial fixed term contract and you will act as the social guru and trusted advisor to both the immediate marketing and brand team, as well as senior stakeholders across the business. A solid understanding of both existing and emerging social platforms is essential, and the ability to educate and manage internal and external stakeholders' understanding of the importance and value of best-in-class social media campaigns is also paramount to your success in this role.
The role will broadly involve:
- The conceptualisation and management of compelling content campaigns for Brand, Sponsorship and Business Marketing
- Management of social campaigns from end to end - from content creation, through to measurement and reporting / analytics
- Leveraging media insights and community feedback in order to determine future social media platform and campaign strategies
- Briefing and managing agencies; proactively seeking out new opportunities, identifying any issues, guiding recommendations, and overall ensuring the agency is set up for success
- Proactively and frequently produce compelling campaigns to positively engage day-to-day with the organisation's communities / followers
- Work with major social media platforms to stay abreast of creative and media updates
- Understand how the key drivers of the broader organisation's vision translate into social posts and campaigns
- An in depth understanding of media/regulatory environment in this space
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a social media expert coming either from an agency or corporate background, looking to bolster their career with one of the most iconic and well recognised financial services brands in Australia.
To apply follow the steps or email your CV directly to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE due to the high number of applications we receive regrettably we can only respond to successful applicants who will be contacted within three working days.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.