£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Social Media Manager
Up to £50,000 per annum - (DOE)
Carter Murray have partnered with a well-known and highly reputable brand within the Travel & Tourism sector who are seeking an experienced and creative Social Media Manager to join their newly formed Brand and Communications department at their state of the art HQ in West London.
The purpose of this role is being responsible for the delivery of the social media strategy across Facebook, Instragram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Being creative and devising new and innovative ways to increase engagement through existing and new channels.
- Be the lead on storytelling through the creation and sourcing of video and social content that engages consumers.
- Managing the strategy and set up of organic and paid social campaigns.
- Lead of social channel reporting, tracking and managing content down the funnel to measure impact.
- Oversee website maintenance and development - creating landing pages for content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Ensuring to always be on top of competitor activity.
- Be the go-to person for all things social media.
Skills & Experiences
- Experience of managing social media campaigns across multiple platforms, including both organic and paid.
- Ability to translate the talent attraction strategy and key priorities in to an efficient and robust social media plan.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build a story.
- Deliver creative copywriting and content with knowledge and experience of creating different content formats.
- Knowledge of 3rd party social media posting platforms.
- Video and image creation and editing skills with experience of softwares such as Adobe Photoshop and Permier Pro.
If you think this role is for you then please apply today - applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.