As the Social Media Manager you will be lead the social strategy and manage the content that goes out across all channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
The successful person will have strong knowledge of organic generated social content and be responsible for developing and executing the global social media strategy.
The role will broadly involve:
- Producing social media content which engages with current followers and generating activity
- Management of social campaigns from end to end - from content creation, through to measurement and reporting / analytics
- Experience in building audiences organically - to create amazing engaging content
- Briefing and managing agencies; proactively seeking out new opportunities, identifying any issues, guiding recommendations, and overall ensuring the agency is set up for success
- Proactively and frequently produce compelling campaigns to positively engage day-to-day with the organisation's communities / followers
- Work with major social media platforms to stay abreast of creative and media updates
- Creating Copy for the website and all social channels
- Understand how the key drivers of the broader organisation's vision translate into social posts and campaigns
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a social media and content expert coming either from an agency or corporate background, looking to bolster their career with a global brand.
To apply follow the steps or email your CV directly to Sebastian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE due to the high number of applications we receive regrettably we can only respond to successful applicants who will be contacted within three working days.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.