8 days ago
Carter Murray is looking for a Social Media lead based in Saudi Arabia for a giga-project in the tourism and real estate industry.
The role directly/indirectly covers various Social Media functions such as Content Development, Brand/Tactical Campaigns, Insights & Analytics, Paid Media, Social Media Listening and Community Management.
- Oversee all social media platforms from ideation to content creation, implementation,management and reporting.
- Responsible for the implementation of the social media strategy
- Develop compelling multi-channel and in-depth content strategy designed to accomplish larger business objectives
- Develop quarterly content road maps based on pre-approved content themes and pillars
- Work closely with the Head of Social Media and Digital Director on achieving the organisation's commercial and reputational objectives through tactical and highly targeted Social Media campaigns
- Serve as primary point of contact with appointed social media agency and manage day-to-day communications and deliverables
- Oversee the development quarterly content road maps based on pre-approved content themes and pillars
- Manage the development and delivery of monthly content calendars and weekly content plans by the agency
- Manage the overall content delivery, from planning, to execution and launch; including all various level of approvals.
- Work closely with the Communications Team to ensure all their outbound activities and announcements are covered on Social Media in a timely manner.
- Work with internal stakeholders across the organization to support and amplify key messages on each channel
- Oversee community management on the organisation's social media channels ensuring timely responses and moderation by the Social agency.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years of concentrated experience managing corporate social media channels
- Social Media experience within Tourism, FMCG, Retail/Property or hospitality industry.
- A proven track record in developing and executing Social Media Strategies
- Experience in tourism would be beneficial.
- Excellent project management skills
- A proven track record in agency management and internal stakeholder engagement.
- Experience of working in Saudi Arabia or the Middle East is preferable however not mandatory.
- Deep understanding of the Saudi social media landscape and culture.
- Experience within an International corporate environment is desirable
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.