Social Media Executive
Temporary Contract – Must be available to start immediately
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with an exciting and growing online platform who are looking for a Social Media Executive to join their team.
As Social Media Executive you will help grow and engage the communities across Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Pinterest and other relevant platforms.
- Managing and scheduling content to drive traffic to the website
- Creating organic social posts
- Promote the ecommerce offers on the website to drive sales
- Monitor and reply to comments and direct messages
- Work closely with the customer service team to address any queries
This role would be ideal for someone who is passionate about all things social media and can start immedaitely.
Full time or part time hours available.
This is a really great opportunity to join a fun team in the online media world. If you have experience in social media please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.