Social Media Executive
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with an exciting retail brand based in London, who are looking for a Social Media Executive to join their marketing team.
As Social Media Executive you will grow the social presence across two brands, creating engaging content and driving value from paid social advertising.
- Planning the social content calendar for both organic and paid content
- Managing two brands, effectively adapting to two different audiences and tone of voice
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of social media campaigns, as well as reporting on competitor activity
- Drive customer acquisition by developing effective use of social media advertising
- Working closely with the in-house design team and the wider marketing team to develop engaging content
- Work with their suppliers to utilise content and drive interest through social media posts
- Work with the Customer Care team to resolve any queries that come through social media promptly
- Working with the Store Managers to ensure store activity is represented across social media
Skills & Experience
- Minimum two years’ experience working in a full-time social media role
- Ideally experience of managing multiple brands at a time
- Strong reporting and data skills
- Highly creative with the ability to create engaging content
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.