- Manage the strategy and planning of content across multiple channels, including social media, magazine, and email
- manage the production of content for digital channels: this could range from a 'how to' video, to a cut-down and optimised version of our TV asset
- lead a team of content assistants to make sure we deliver assets and the daily content calendar on brand and on time
- oversee the social paid media allocation
- set clear measures and KPIs for activity to make sure we're constantly improving, and to show the impact and efficiency of our activity
- manage budgets and make sure we have the right budget split between content production and paid media
- build a strong relationship with our agency partners
- build a strong relationship with our customer service team so that they're briefed and ready to go when they have to reply to customer queries or comments
- develop strong relationships with platform owners (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google)
For the opportunity, you MUST be tenacious, have an eye for the creative as well as having an in depth knowledge of how to plan, execute and evaluate across social channes. Furthermore, if you do not come from a consumer retail background you will not be considered.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.