We are very pleased to be working with one of the world's leading consumer goods businesses to recruit a Social, Content & Communications Manager for the office in Windsor. Despite being a huge multi-national organisation, our client has managed to retain a great culture and are very keen on finding people that match their culture of taking work seriously but not taking yourself too seriously.
As a Social, Content & Communications Manager your role will be to lead the Social Media strategy throughout the UK&IRE business, across all platforms. It may also include but not be limited to:
- Creating a "always-on" social presence, reflective of the core brand identities
- Identify and build relationships with target influencers
- Lead posts around social content and live current events.
- Drive multi-channel content
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager to lead content marketing planning
- Manage paid media budgets
- Manage key blogging platforms
To be considered for the Social, Content & Communications Manager role you will need to demonstrate experience in:
- Paid Social, especially hands on experience of Facebook Ad Manager
- Have worked in a role like; Social Media Manager, Social Media Executive or Digital Marketing Executive
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.