Within the role you will be ensuring maximum visbility of the product category you are managing and also key marketing pillars in store. You will support blockbusters and new launches in the UK & Ireland with visual merchandising activities om store and on product.
- Manage instore activation projects in retailers from idea to completion
- Manage the instore visual merchandising plan
- Co-Manage the Customer Marketing budget
- Engage store sales teams and external merch teams
For this role you will need the following experience:
- Project Management skills
- POS Management skills
- Customer Marketing and Category Management experience preferred
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Experience managing budgets larger than £300k
Due to volume of interest, if you have not received a reply to your application within four weeks, please assume it has been unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.