Our client, a leader within their industry, is looking for a Service Development Lead to ensure the continuous improvement of their new, innovative products.
This businesses has exciting plans for growth and progression in 2017.
As a Service Development Lead, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Gathering customer insights, and translate them into customer service enhancements for the business to develop
- Drive innovation customer services; identify latest trends and best practices from within the business and the wider market, maintaining a roadmap of potential developments
- Monitor and report on improvements performance service monitoring, performance and escalation; with customers at the centre of your focus, coordinate internal and external stakeholders to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Act as a co-ordination point between the customer care supervisor and service providers to improve service and resolve customer issues
- Coordinate activities with finance and logistics to ensure that all invoicing/crediting/refunding etc. are completed with minimal delay to the customer, and all escalations are resolved in a timely manner
- Coordinate across functions to plan for exceptional events that impact on customers experience and ensure consistent delivery of services
- 4+ years' experience working across business functions or leading Customer Services / Supply Chain
- Passion for Customer Service excellence
- Experience of managing and coordinating teams from different parts of the business
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and ability to implement changes
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative and demonstrates curiosity in keeping ahead of customer service developments
- Advantageous: e-commerce background and hands-on knowledge of back end solutions
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook),
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.