You will be responsible for increasing visibility and engagement online using search engines to acquire, retain and convert customer base and increase visitors across the brand, through daily management of search engine optimisation activities.
- Delivery of search engine optimisation strategy
- Produce competitor gap analysis
- Good written English and French skills to be able to create content on a regular basis
- Conduct site audits
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Monitoring and reporting - regulary tracking, produce SEO reports
- Find new areas for online development where the business would benefit
Requirements & Qualifications
- You MUST be a French speaker - if you are not to either a native or professional standard your profile will not be considered
- 1 years experience of SEO
- SEO audit experience
- Reporting experience
- Research knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis, search engine results etc
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.